The internet and the evolution of social media have forever changed the way marketers do business and this includes real estate. If you are considering selling your home you need a real estate proessional who understands the need for extensive online marketing.
When looking to test a real estate professionals internet marketing ask some of these questions:
Do you have a website?
There are 245,203,319 internet users in the United States, that is 78.1 % of the population. According to the National Association of Realtors, 88% of homebuyers shopped online for a home.
Do you have a mobile website that is enabled for iPhone, iPad and Android devices?
4.8 billion people now own mobile phones. Just 4.2 billion own a toothbrush.
Do you have a blog?
Social media sites and blogs reach 80% of all U.S. internet users.
Do you have a Facebook business page?
Facebook is the most important social media lead generation tool for b2c marketers with 77% saying they had had acquired a customer through Facebook.
Do you market on Twitter?
There are now roughly 100 million active Twitter users (those who log in at least once per day).
Do you have a You Tube channel?
YouTube has 490 million users worldwide (unique visitors per month). It generates an estimated 92 billion page views each month. The average user spends an average of 25 minutes on the site each time they visit.
Do you share information on LinkedIn?
There are over 57 million users on LinkedIn in the United States.
You need a real estate professional who leverages all of these outlets to market your home.
OPEN HOUSE THURSDAY (05/23) 4-7pm & SUNDAY (05/26) 1:30-3:30pm…..LIKE NEW & SHORT DISTANCE TO SILVER LAKE, EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR ROUTES, “T” TRAIN STATION & SHOPPING! Fresh paint throughout, NEW Hardwood Floors, spacious Kitchen w/ tile flrs & vaulted ceiling, NEW 2nd Floor Full Bath & Skylights w/ Blinds in Bedrooms. NEW Roof on 2 sides and middle roof approx. 2 years old. Town Sewer & Gas Heat. New path, perfect time to enjoy fenced-in yard & Beach! See MLS Attached Documents.
Featured Property Slideshow
North Reading MA ListingsNorth Reading, MA - $729,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1North Reading, MA - $324,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1North Reading, MA - $1,299,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:16 - Beds:6 - Baths:6/1North Reading, MA - $349,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
Wilmington MA ListingsWilmington, MA - $410,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Wilmington, MA - $679,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Wilmington, MA - $559,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Wilmington, MA - $900 - Rentals - - Rooms:1 - Beds:1 - Baths:1
Tewskbury MA ListingsTewksbury, MA - $97,500 - Commercial - Year Built:1986 - Acres:04 hours agoTewksbury, MA - $256,900 - Condo - Detached - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Tewksbury, MA - $429,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Tewksbury, MA - $198,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1
- Main Street Dunkins Closed for Two Weeks for Remodeling May 22, 2013The Dunkin' Donuts at 293 Main St. will be closed starting Monday, May 20 for remodeling, according to the Community Planning Department. […]
- Top Five Stories Last Week May 21, 2013Did you miss some news this week? Here are the top five stories that topped the charts: 1. Firestone Complete Auto Care May Be Coming to North Reading . […]
- By-Law Citation Issued for Marijuana Possession May 21, 2013The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. […]
- Selectmen Meet Tonight and More in Five Things May 21, 2013Today is Monday, May 20. Here are five things to know today: 1. Weather. The temperature will reach 77 degrees today with a low of 45. […]
- Main Street Dunkins Closed for Two Weeks for Remodeling May 22, 2013
- 5 Things You Need to Know Today, Tuesday, May 21Expect patchy fog before 10 a.m and an east wind from 5 to 9 mph. There is a 40 percent chance of scattered showers Tuesday night which will cloudy with a low near 53. […]
- What Business is Going in On Lowell Road?Question: What business is going in on Lowell Road next to Burger Kind? Answer: There is currently a Site Plan Review underway for a restaurant at 300 Lowell Road in Wilmington, next to Burger King , according to Planning Director Carole Hamilton. […]
- Westford Academy Earns More Honors In New Top Schools ListAfter being named as the 187th best high school in America by Newsweek earlier this month, Westford Academy has received another award, this time from a publication closer to home. […]
- Real Estate Spotlight Home of the Week: 3 Baldwin RoadThis week, the Real Estate Spotlight shines brightly on a split-entry style Cape at 3 Baldwin Road in Wilmington. […]
- 5 Things You Need to Know Today, Monday, May 20Expect a west wind 5 to 11 mph. There is a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Monday night with a low of 57. […]
- Wilmington Woman Arrested After Alleged Tewksbury AssaultWilmington and Tewksbury Police combined to search for and arrest a woman after an alleged attack early Tuesday morning. […]
- Chelmsford High Earns More Honors In New Top Schools ListAfter being named as the 773rd best high school in America by Newsweek earlier this month, Chelmsford High has received another award, this time from a publication closer to home. […]
- 5 Things You Need to Know Today, Thursday, May 16West wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Thursday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 48. […]
- Jay Keane Resigns as Wilmington Girls Basketball CoachWilmington High School girls basketball head coach Jay Keane confirmed on Thursday that he stepped down from his position after eight consistently victorious seasons with the Lady Wildcats. […]
- What Is the Latest Business Coming to Wilmington?Question: What's going into the new building being put up on Main Street next to Supercuts? Answer: Driving down Main Street in Wilmington, you may have noticed a new building going up next to Supercuts at, 335 Main Street. […]
- 5 Things You Need to Know Today, Tuesday, May 21
- Sold: Six Homes Sold Locally Over the Past Week May 22, 2013Looking to buy a home in Wilmington or Tewksbury and want to compare prices? Or, maybe you're just curious how much that home next door went for? Every Wednesday we offer a listing of homes recently sold. […]
- Police Log: Struck in the Head and Breastfeeding While Driving May 22, 2013The following is an excerpt from the Wilmington Police log from Sunday, May 12, to Tuesday, May 14. […]
- Tewksbury school apologizes for false automated calls May 22, 2013A glitch in a Tewksbury school's automated messaging system sent parents into a panic after it called students' homes to confirm the child was sick. […]
- Women's self-defense classes to start in Tewksbury May 22, 2013Beginning in June, the Tewksbury Police Department will offer a free women's self-defense class for high school juniors, seniors and college students. […]
- Sold: Six Homes Sold Locally Over the Past Week May 22, 2013